Do you see yourself as a young leader or an aspiring leader?
Would you like to sharpen your leadership edge and learn from some of the smartest brains in Africa and experts in youth programming across the Commonwealth?
Then, plan to attend the ‘Discovering Young Leaders Programme’ (DYLP)!
Participants are expected to be leaders of youth organizations, aspiring youth leaders, and heads and members of National Youth Councils and youth associations/clubs, and are between 15 and 25 years old.
- Discover how you see yourself, and how others see you as a leader;
- Analyse the connection between self-awareness and effective leadership;
- Examine the essence of youth participation in governance and leading youth organisations;
- Interact with other young leaders and share thoughts , ideas and experience in leadership at the national and community levels and sharpen your leadership edge; decide on ACTIONS you will take in becoming the best leader the world has ever seen!!
- Unlock your leadership potential
- Introduction to youth development
- Making Impact on the international scene.
- Beyond Tokenism
- Young People and National Youth Policies;
Discovering Young Leaders Programme is funded by the Commonwealth Secretariat and all participants are fully sponsored. Clarity4D is also providing their Youth Profiles for free during this event.
DYLP is organized by the Youth Division of the Commonwealth Secretariat and open to all young people from 15 to 25 years old.
5th Aug. – 27th Sept. 2013
To apply Go to: www.bit.ly/dylp2013 |
or Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org