Application Deadline: September 2014
A fellowship grant for an emerging leader from a developing country for a one-year full-time MBA
education in Berlin, Germany.
The Kofi Annan Fellowship provides the opportunity for talented and motivated students from developing countries, who do not belong to a privileged class and lack sufficient financial means, to study management at ESMT in Berlin and graduate with a prestigious MBA from the most international business school in Germany.
Upon return to their home countries, the Fellows are expected to contribute to the strengthening
of entrepreneurial capacity and the fostering of a stable market economy as an effective catalyst for their country’s development, job creation, and poverty alleviation.
ESMT European School of Management and Technology in cooperation with the Kofi Annan Business Schools Foundation in The Hague, Netherlands.
- Bachelor’s degree of any kind, a minimum of three years of professional experience,
- fluency in written and spoken English,
- willingness to contribute to building the economy and society of the home country with entrepreneurial impetus.
- Travel, visa, housing, insurance, placement, networking.
- Value of the Fellowship is €58,000. Fellows will have a full scholarship from ESMT plus fair compensation for travel and accommodation costs, and program related fees.
For More Information: