Application Deadline: February 28 2014
Eligible Countries: Ethiopia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Mauritania, Uganda
The Tullow Group Scholarship Scheme aims to build capacity in areas where Tullow’s host countries experience significant skills gaps, especially, but not exclusively, around these countries’ oil and gas industries. The Scheme is aligned with Tullow’s aim of supporting long-term socio-economic development in countries where it operates.
Scholarships are available to those who are committed to making a contribution to their own country’s development. The Scheme gives candidates a chance to receive a high standard of education from internationally recognised institutions, which can then be applied in the scholar’s home country.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria
- Be a citizen and legally resident in participating country (preference will be given to candidates that are ordinarily resident in Tullow’s operational areas and to candidates ordinarily resident in the country of application);
- Must have a minimum of bachelor degree or Licence Professionnelle (second class lower or better) or an HND (second class upper or better);
- Have a track record of success in their field of endeavour including but not limited to work experience in the area linked to their chosen course (applicants from Tullow’s operational areas Click here for more information);
- Have not previously studied abroad or received an international graduate scholarship
- Must have a strong personality as well as ambition, entrepreneurial and creative spirit and leadership skills;
- Must demonstrate commitment to return to country and make a contribution to the future development of the country; and
- Must demonstrate a high level of competence in management, strategy and ability to train and develop others.
Apply Now for the Tullow Group Scholarship Scheme
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Tullow Group Scholarship Scheme
Am a kenyan from lokitaung in turkana in the larger turkana county.icurrently have a diploma in clinical medicine but would like to do any related degree course.am from a poor a poor family since i was sponsored for that diploma.i wil kindly appreciate if u will consider ma requst.thanx be blessed.