Bogliasco Fellowships are awarded to qualified persons working in the various disciplines of the Arts and Humanities without regard to nationality, age, race, or gender.
To be eligible for the award of a Fellowship, applicants should demonstrate significant achievement in their disciplines, commensurate with their age and experience. Please note that Bogliasco Fellowships are not awarded to students currently in a degree-granting program. The Foundation gives preference to persons whose applications suggest that they would be comfortable working in an intimate, international, multi-lingual community of scholars and artists.
The Foundation only accepts applications submitted through the online application system, which can be accessed on the Applicant Registration page. The following documents, which may be submitted in English, Italian, French, Spanish or German, will be required.
(1) The completed application form.
(2) Three letters of reference.
(3) A short-form curriculum vitae, three pages in length.
(4) A one-page description of the project that the applicant would pursue during her/his stay at the Liguria Study Center.
(5) A sample of the applicant’s work that has been published, performed, exhibited, or otherwise publicly presented during the last five years.
Bogliasco Fellowships are awarded, without regard to nationality, to qualified persons doing advanced creative work or scholarly research in the following disciplines:
- Landscape Architecture
- Visual Arts
Application deadlines are as follows: January 15 for the fall-winter semester beginning the following September, and April 15 for the winter-spring semester beginning the following February.