Application Deadline: unspecified
The Continental Graduate In Training (GIT) Programme is a 11 month development programme starting 01 Feb 2021. GIT’s will be rotated amongst the various departments and learn about the sales, manufacturing and business processes. GIT’s will be assigned various projects to gain first hand experience of the organisational structures, processes and products offered by Continental.
Each GIT will be assigned a mentor that will offer guidance and support to them throughout the development programme. In addition GIT’s will be guided and supported by experienced colleagues and experts.
After the 11 month development programme, GIT‘s could progress to various talent pools or possibly a full time permanent position.
- Need to be a South African Citizen
- Have a 70%+ Academic Average
- High level of flexibility
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken
- Competent user of MS Office programs
- Team player
- High self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Graduate in Training for Finance
- Graduate in Training for Human Relations
- Graduate in Training for Engineering, Quality or Manufacturing
- Graduate in Training for Information Technology (Software Development)
- Graduate in Training for Environmental Health/ Safety Management
For More Information: