Application Deadline: March 31, 2022
Supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) is a joint mission of the 8th UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and MCI | The Entrepreneurial School®. This scholarship under the patronage of Excellency Ban Ki-moon allows students engaged in the SDGs to study and develop at a prestigious university in Europe.
The MCI Entrepreneurial School Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship is applicable for the first year of the respective master’s program. The scholarship may be extended to the second year of the master‘s program upon positive evaluation and successful completion
of the first year.
- For all masters’ programs: Nationals of Non-EU countries
- For all Executive masters’ programs: All nationals
- Students who have been engaged and committed to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and aim to further engage with and promote these goals during their studies.
- Available for freshers who are required to pay the current annual tuition fee.
- A one-off scholarship of up to 10,000 EUR to cover (part of) the current annual tuition fee.
- Scholarship amount will offset the corresponding amount of the tuition fees for the first academic year; it cannot be used to cover any other expenses like travel, accommodation, etc.
Corporate Governance & Finance (online)
Entrepreneurship & Tourism
Environmental, Process & Energy Engineering (full-time)
European Health Economics & Management
International Business & Law
International Business & Management
International Health & Social Management
Management, Communication & IT
Mechatronics & Smart Technologies (full-time)
Digital Business MBA
Digital Economy & Leadership MSC (online)
Digital Marketing & Analytics MSC (online)
Management & Leadership MSC
Copy of submitted application to MCI
Written application & CV
Executive Master: citizenship of any country
Master: citizenship of a non-EU/EEC country
Documented engagement in SDG
Motivation letter with SDG aims
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the MCI Entrepreneurial School Ban Ki-Moon 2022 Scholarship on SDGs