Application Deadline: January 20 2015
A selective, merit-based scholarship to recognise top academic students from outside the EU/EEA
As a top 100 university and ranked in the top 0.4% of universities in the world, Lund University attracts high achieving students from across the globe. The Lund University Global Scholarship programme seeks to recognise these students by awarding academic excellence grants.
Scholarship recipients have a proven record of achieving consistently high grades in their previous studies and are assessed as being a good fit for our programmes. The scholarship is selective, competitive and merit-based.
Scholarship grants may cover 25%, 50%, 75% or up to 100% of the tuition fee. The scholarship percentage awarded depends on budget available to the programme/faculty. It has no reflection on the students’ academic level of excellence.
Who is eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of a country from outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland) and are required to pay a tuition fee
- You have applied for Bachelor’s or Master’s level studies in the regular application rounds for a minimum of one semester of study (30 ECTS)
How to Apply:
- To apply for a Lund University Global Scholarship,
- you must first apply for the programme(s) or free-standing course(s) you wish to study at Lund University using the online,
- national application website, www.universityadmissions.se, during the application time for autumn semester studies.
You then complete the LU Global Scholarship online application. As part of this online application, you need to upload your scholarship ‘motivation letter’ (maximum 500 words).
Please note that the scholarship “motivation letter” is different from any statement of purpose you may be required to submit as part of your programme application documents. Your scholarship personal “motivation letter” should explain why your academic performance and reasons for applying to Lund University make you an appropriate recipient for a Lund University Global Scholarship.
For More Information: