Application deadline: April 30, 2014
Full-scholarships for International Students from Low-income and Lower middle-income countries to study in M.S. English Program in Agricultural and Resource Economics (ARE), Kasetsart University
The ARE international student scholarships offer 2014 new students from low-income and lower middle-income countries. The funds are to support tuition fee and monthly research assistant stipend including research expenditure and health insurance.ARE scholarship is available for two consecutive academic years of full-time graduate enrollment.
- Must come from World Bank low-income or lower middle-income countries
- Must be accepted to M.S. in Agricultural and Resource Economics (English Program) at Kasetsart University in 2014 Scholarship terms and conditions
- Tuition waiver for the whole two-year program
- 8,000 THB/month allowance for 24 months
- Up to 50,000 THB research expenditure
- 4,000 THB for health insurance for two years
- Maintain at least 3.5 GPA every semester
- One publication in Thailand Citation Index or Scopus within one year after graduation.
Note: USD 1 ~ 31 Bahts