Application Deadline: August 31, 2022
The Vodacom Internship Programme is a 12 month fixed term contract which provides workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning an income.
This programme is a pipeline into Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme or transition into permanent roles as opportunities arise. The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2022. Start dates are 1 February and 1 March 2023.
The objective of the Vodacom Internship Programme is to:
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within Vodacom; and to
- Create opportunities for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the digital techco environment.
South African Citizen by BirthMust have 0-1 year working experience post studies.Must be 26 years old or younger.Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification
(NQF 7).A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering and
- Information Systems/Information Technology
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving
Applying for the Internship Programme position
- there will be no questionnaires to complete as with previous years. Step by step process as follows:
- Screening questions to be added to the application (separate document)
Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
Once you have fulfilled step one, please click on the « Apply Now » button to register and apply.
Once you’ve registered and applied, we’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!
For More Information: