Application Deadline: 27th May 2023.
The Women Techsters program is a FREE 1-year experiential learning technology upskilling program that empowers young girls and women, ages 16 to 40 years across Africa with global in-demand skills relevant to kickstart careers and businesses in technology. The program aims to bridge the digital and technology knowledge divide between men and women in the technology ecosystem and ensure equal access to technology opportunities for women and girls.
The Women Techsters Fellowship is a highly competitive program, admitting only the top 3% of applicants. The Fellowship program will commence in September 2023 and run for a 1-year period. The first 6 months is a virtual technical and soft skills training, while the last 6 months are dedicated to experiential learning (Internship) or business incubation and mentorship.
- An ideal fellow is an African woman who embraces empathy, humility, and inclusion as guiding values.
- She is a self-starter committed to learning with and supporting a network of culturally distinct women.
- She is committed to collaborating to develop herself and the continent through the digital skills acquired from the fellowship program.
In addition to these guiding values and traits, we are looking for intellectual rigour, vision, research skills, curiosity, openness, kindness, and much more. A Women Techsters Fellow is a woman who will champion inclusion and equality in the tech ecosystem.
• Is willing to dedicate time
• Is hardworking
• Is a team player
• Identifies tech as a propeller for her future
How to Apply
- Interested applicants should visit https://bit.ly/WTFellowship24 to complete the fellowship application form on or before 27th May 2023.
- Only completed applications will be reviewed by the Selection Committee.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Women Techsters Fellowship Program 2024