Participants will undergo a 12-month on-the-job training programme that will be relevant to their qualifications.Eligibility for the programme are recently qualified South African graduates in possession of the below-mentioned qualifications and computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook/ E mail, and Internet).
What we are looking:
- South African Graduates who completed modules/credits for the qualification mentioned below with a minimum of 60%.
- Qualification: B Comm. Human Resources Management
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- HR Analytics
- HR Admin
- Benefit Administration
- Quality check documentation that adheres to standardized processes.
- Assist team with projects and research
- Updating of monthly dashboards, org charts and employee lists
With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance – and their own.
For More Information: