Application Deadline: Unspecified
Safaricom prides itself in being one of the leading employers in Kenya. Safaricom is committed to maintaining this reputation through continuously seeking to employ highly creative, innovative, competitive, exceptionally bright and talented people to run the business.
- The graduate management program runs for eighteen months and is open to all individuals who have recently graduated (one year or less at the time of submitting application) with a first degree.
To be eligible for Safaricom Discover Graduate Management Program, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domicile in Kenya
- Applicants must be a recent graduate, preferably with a first degree
- Applicants must be skillful in approach
- Applicants must be highly creative and talented
- This internship is open to all fields of study
- It depends. For most positions, we begin the process with a phone interview.
- If there’s interest on both sides, Safaricom invite the candidate for a face to face interview, typically with the hiring manager and some teammates and/or stakeholders.
- Some recruitments are unique, though, and some may have their own variation of the interview process such as assessment centers.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Safaricom Discover Graduate Management Trainee Program 2022