Application Deadline: February 28th, 2022
Applications are now open for the NedBank Wealth Management Graduate Trainee Program 2022 for South Africans. To assist with the implementation of the business investment philosophy through data analysis, research, and support functions, in line with Nedbank Group strategy.
To assist with the implementation of the business investment philosophy through data analysis, research and support functions, in line with Nedbank Group strategy.
- Assess needs and provide solutions Interacting with internal and external clients.
- Provide feedback and make business presentations to stakeholders.
- Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals. Compile; maintain and monitor economic; industry and other data series through research.
- Make investment recommendations by using quantitative and qualitative analysis Identify and interpret relevent information using logic to seek cause and effect relationships.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Evaluate performance of fund/investment through regular financial performance reviews.
- Develop software proficiency to deliver required outputs.
- Express ideas or facts clearly in written documentation so that the content is understood by the recipient.
- Develop sound product and industry knowledge and understanding the regulatory framework.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge and sharing knowledge with team.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Studying towards CFP
Type of Exposure
- Completing various administrative and secretarial duties (e.g.; answering phones; making copies; filing)
- Checking accuracy of reports and rec
- Communicating internally
- Managing conflict situations
- Drafting reports
- Sharing information in different ways to increase stakeholders’ understanding.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Interacting with diverse people
Minimum Experience Level
0-2 years experience in a financial or related industry
Preference: BCom (Investments) / Financial Planning / Finance
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Applied Learning
- Customer Focus
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the NedBank Wealth Management Graduate Trainee Program 2022