Application Deadline: August 31st 2015
Aurecon bursaries are awarded to deserving students for studies at various tertiary institutions in fields specifically related to the company’s activities. Students from approved universities which offer programmes that lead to professional careers in engineering are considered, with bursaries available for students studying towards a Bsc or Bend in the fields of Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
Aurecon employs over 7 000 professionals who offer in-depth local market knowledge combined with international expertise across eleven key market sectors: Construction, Data & Telecommunications, Defence, Energy, Government, International Development Assistance, Manufacturing, Property, Resources, Transport and Water.
Aurecon is a learning organisation and the Bursary Scheme offers top performing scholars and students financial support covering Engineering related degrees at accredited universities. This applies to undergraduate level degrees in the following fields:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be studying or intending to study BSc or BEng in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering undergraduate Degrees at recognised Universities in South Africa. Proof of registration/acceptance is required
- Grade 12 students must have maintained a 5 symbol or higher in Mathematics and Science since Grade 11
- Tertiary students must have maintained a minimum of 70% aggregate
- Aurecon Bursary fund up to R80,000.00 (subject to change) per annum to every bursar to support them in their studies.
- Aurecon will also provide practical training applicable to the qualification, as required by their educational institution.
The bursary will be renewed annually if the student’s academic performance is satisfactory.
For More Information: