Application Deadline: Friday, July 10th 2015 at 11:59PM GMT
The United Nations Alliance Of Civilizations is now selecting emerging leaders and young professionals from the Middle East, North Africa, Europe and North America to participate in the 2015 edition of the Fellowship Programme.
With the objective of fostering intercultural dialogue and interfaith understanding, the Fellowship offers its participants a first hand exposure to diversity and the opportunity to experience cultural immersion while interacting with a wide range of actors and partners.
Participants from Europe and North America (EUNA) and from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) will travel for two weeks to their counterparts’ region where they will acquire crucial knowledge and experience to understand their host countries’ culture, society and diversity.
Eligibility Criteria for Middle East and North Africa:
- Be a citizen from the Middle East or North Africa
- Born between January 1st 1977 and December 31st 1990
- Fluent in English
- Be directly involved, at a personal and/or professional level, within the field of Migration and Integration through governmental position, politics, civil society, media, community/faith based associations and initiatives, academia, think-tanks, arts, and any other fields relevant to the Fellowship Programme’s objective.
- In the possession of a passport valid at least 9 months beyond October 2015 (July 2016 and beyond)
- Available to travel for a period of 15 days in the first half of October 2015 as scheduled by UNAOC
- Your application filled in English
- Your resume
- A scan of your passport
For More Information: