Application Deadline: 30th June 2015
The International Forum for Good Governance (IFGG) 2015 is an international gathering of 50+ youth leaders from around the world. It will take place in and around Mauritius, and its objective is to encourage emerging leaders of tomorrow’s world to think about transparency, assertiveness and good governance, so as to come up with well-build leaders.
This 6-day international forum is meant and envisioned to become a custom each year with different themes, bringing together the best youth leaders from around the world under one hub to discuss contemporary issues – leadership, politics, monitoring and regulation, volunteerism, good governance, self assertiveness, anti-corruption, institutional development and economic governance.
The event will explore topics of global relevance together with those particularly applicable to the reality of Africa, Europe and Asia.
- Candidates should be inspired, motivated, active and committed youth leaders (members of the Board in youth NGOs, youth workers, youth trainers, etc.), who are willing to be educated on the process of good governance and to apply the knowledge they will acquire, in their countries.
COVERED EXPENSES FOR DELEGATES
All selected international and local participants will enjoy the free benefits detailed below:
- Accommodation at a 3-star, or above, hotel.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during whole stay.
- Inland transfers to the different places where activities are carried out.
- Entrance to night events and cultural shows.
EXPENSES FOR DELEGATES
- Air travel expenses to and from Mauritius.
- Registration fee of USD 200/-.
For More Information: