Application Deadline: July 30, 2015
The African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) was established in 1988 as a public not-for-profit organization devoted to the advancement of economic policy research and training in Africa.
The Consortium’s mandate and strategic intent is built on the basis that sustained development in sub-Saharan Africa requires well-trained, locally based professional economists. AERC agitates the
provision of capacity building in economic policy in Francophone and Anglophone African countries
through provision of support in the areas of policy research and training.
AERC under the CMAAE programme seeks to build a pool of qualified Agricultural Economists and policy analysts. The 2015/2016 Masters scholarships will be offered to CMAAE students admitted in any of the following universities across the Region:
- University of Zimbabwe-Zimbabwe
- University of Pretoria- South Africa
- University of Nairobi-Kenya
- Sokoine University-Tanzania
- Makerere University-Uganda
- Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources –Bunda Campus, Malawi
- Egerton University-Kenya
- Haramaya University- Ethiopia
- An applicant must be admitted to any of the collaborating or partner university above
- Applicant must have attained at least a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or equivalent in Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness Mgt, Agricultural Sciences, Economics or related field Interested applicants must submit their applications for admission directly to the respective universities (application procedure can be obtained from the respective university’s website).
- Upon receipt of an admission letter from specific university, the applicants shall submit the following documents for scholarship to AERC Programme Manager on [email protected]
1. Application cover letter
2. Curriculum Vitae
3.Evidence of admission at any of the universities listed above and
4. Certified copies of transcripts and certificates
For More Information: