Application Deadline: 3 March 2022.
The FirstRand Foundation scholarship, to the value of R925 000, is available to previously disadvantaged South African citizens for postgraduate study outside South Africa in any discipline at an international university of their choice.
- Preference will be given to candidates under the age of 35.
- Candidates who are currently, or have been studying overseas, will not be considered for this scholarship.
- Successful candidates are required to return to South Africa for at least five years after completing their studies.
- The successful candidates will have excelled academically in their chosen field and will have been able to demonstrate:leadership qualities;
- strength of character;
- community involvement; and potential to be a destiny changer in his or her chosen field.
For More Information: