Application Deadline: June 1st 2015 23:59:59 CEST
The Postcode Lottery Green Challenge is the largest annual worldwide competition for sustainable entrepreneurs who can instigate change. The challenge is looking for products or services that not only reduce greenhouse gas emissions and be ready to go to market within 2 years, but also combine sustainability, entrepreneurship and creativity.
The competition is an effort by the Dutch Postcode Lottery to bring brilliant, innovative green products and services to the mass market that might otherwise never see the light of day, thereby helping to combat climate change.
The winner will receive €500,000 to help bring his or her plan to market. An additional €200,000 runner-up prize will also be awarded.
- To be eligible for the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge, a product or service must reduce greenhouse gas emissions and it should be possible to be in the market within two years.
- Every entrant sends in a detailed business plan, and an expert preliminary jury will evaluate its viability.
- 5 finalists are chosen each year to come to Amsterdam and present their plans to an expert jury & audience. By becoming finalists, these high-potential startups get access toan international network of mentors and investors.
- On top of that, the best finalist wins 500,000 EUR to bring his/her plan to market.
- A runner-up prize of 200,000 EUR is also awarded.
How to Enter:
- You can enter the competition by following this link that will take you to the YouNoodle platform for entrepreneurs.
- There, you are asked to register and then you can enter your business plan by filling in all the questions on the entry form, in English.
- This is the only way to enter the competition, email attachments or applications by mail will not be accepted due to the large volume of entries we receive every year.
For More Information: