Application Deadline: 28th April 2023.
TotalEnergies EP Uganda is offering internship opportunities to university students currently in the 2nd or 3rd year of study who would require a work placement as part of their study program.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree program from recognized National Universities.
• Must provide Introduction letter from University and copy of student I.D.
• Current academic scores must reflect a potential minimum of an upper second degree.
• Must provide a partial transcript / copy of academic scores to-date.
• Must be available full time for the duration of the internship period. • Excellent verbal & numeracy skills and problem-solving ability.
• Good communication skills and positive attitude
• Must write and submit an internship application letter
The Internship opportunities are available in the following areas;
- Geosciences interns; (2 positions) Req 72197BR
- Business Development: Joint Ventures intern (1 position) Req: 72181BR
- Social Performance intern: (1 position) Req: 72182BR
- Business Development: Planning and Development intern; (1 position) Req:72183BR
- National Content intern: (1 position)Req:72184BR
- Business Development: Corporate Affairs intern (1 position) Req:72186BR
- Biodiversity intern: (1 position) Req: 72188BR
- Legal Intern: (1 position) Req: 72191BR
Graduate Trainee Opportunity
TotalEnergies EP Uganda is offering Graduate Trainee opportunities to fresh university graduates with a Bachelor’s degree not exceeding two years after graduation with academic scores that reflect a potential minimum of an upper second degree The Graduate Trainee opportunities are available in the following areas;
- Biodiversity Graduate trainee; (1 position) : Req 72198BR
All applications (including Internship and Graduate Trainee applications) should be sent through the TotalEnergies EP Uganda careers website at https://careers.totalenergies.com.
ONLY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED ON THE STATED WEBSITE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- Deadline is 28th April 2023. Short listing begins immediately, and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- « Candidates applying for the advertised positions will be selected on merit. Any form of canvassing is strictly prohibited. »
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the TotalEnergies Uganda Internship and Graduate Trainee Opportunities