Application Deadline: June 30, 2023
Toyota invites graduates to move their career to the next level through an exciting development opportunity aimed at producing future leaders. For the past 2 decades Toyota has been a market leader in the Automotive industry. Our organisation is based in Durban and Johannesburg and offers the opportunity of a structured career progression programme in various sectors including Engineering, Finance, IT, Computer Science, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Commerce and Human Resources.
With its emergence as a diversified, international corporate leader, Toyota has an established set of values, beliefs, principles and business methods that act as the lifehood of the company; we call them The Toyota Way. Two main pillars support The Toyota Way: Respect for People and Continuous Improvement. These two pillars are the Foundation of the Graduate Programme which strives, to develop excelling individuals through a combination of 70% on-the-job development, 20% classroom training and 10% mentorship.
- Applicants must be in their final year of studying or have completed the required qualification.
- Agile thinkers who are committed to self-development.
- Passionate outcomes-based employees who strive for change and improvement.
- Leaders in their own right, who will become part of our future leadership.
- Immersive Training programme
- Access to a variety of benefits such as: Study assistance, Car benefits, Relocation allowances, Competitive salary packages, Subsidised canteen facilities and Employee well-being and health services.
- Performance Management – Competency and value driven performance management system aimed at developing future leaders.
- Should you be successful, the recruiter will be in contact with you to complete a series of Assessments.
- Panel Virtual Interview
- Technical Presentation
- Psychometric Assessments
- The 2 year development programme starts on the 1st of February 2024
All employment will be done in line with relevant legislation and company policies.
|Graduate Trainee – LLB||Corporate Affairs||Prospecton, Durban||15-May-2023|
|Graduate Trainee Information Technology||Information Technology||Prospecton, Durban||15-May-2023|
|Graduate Trainee Electronic engineering||Engineering||Prospecton, Durban||15-May-2023|
|Graduate Trainee Computer Science||Information Technology||Prospecton, Durban||15-May-2023|
|Graduate Trainee Mechanical engineering||Engineering||Prospecton, Durban||15-May-2023|
|Graduate Trainee Electrical engineering||Engineering||Prospecton, Durban||15-May-2023|
|Graduate Trainee Accounting||Finance and Accounting||Prospecton, Durban||15-May-2023|
|Graduate Trainee CIMA/CGMA||Finance and Accounting||Prospecton, Durban||15-May-2023|
|Graduate Trainee Industrial engineering||Engineering||Prospecton, Durban||15-May-2023|
|Graduate Trainee Business Management||Marketing||Prospecton, Durban||15-May-2023|
|Graduate Trainee Marketing||Marketing||Prospecton, Durban||15-May-2023|
|Graduate Trainee Mechatronics||Engineering||Prospecton, Durban||15-May-2023|
|Graduate Trainee Chemical engineering||Engineering||Prospecton, Durban||15-May-2023|
|Graduate Trainee Supply Chain Management||Supply Chain – Logistics||Prospecton, Durban||15-May-2023|
|Graduate Trainee Chartered Accountant||Finance and Accounting||Prospecton, Durban||15-May-2023|
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Toyota South Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2024