Application Deadline: 18th August, 2019 (Midnight, GMT+0).
Eco-generation would like to announce a call for applications for the 23rd Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an environmental networking platform for children and youth around the world. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they represent.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. Since new visitors will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through Eco-generation Ambassadors, the Ambassdors are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and on information about Tunza Eco-generation platform as well.
– All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of Aug 18, 2019) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level.
– The 23rd Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors (hereinafter referred to as ‘ambassador’) shall be in the position for six (6) months from September 2019 until February 2020.
– 60% Application Form + 40% Activity Points
– Six (6) month of coverage plan should be stated based on concrete action plans.
– Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of position even after being selected.
– Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
Benefits of Completion
– Improvement of personal environmental leadership skills.
– Enhancing promotions for one’s organization and (or) environmental awareness programs.
– Online mentoring provided by mentors to their Ambassador Reports.
– Promotional goods will be provided for environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by the Ambassador
– Certificate that verifies successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties.
– Reference letters
– The 3(Three) best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to Tunza Eco-generation members.
– Recognition of the ‘Best Ambassador of the term’ shall be given to 1(One) Ambassador who demonstrates the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as participating in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Best Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by the Eco-generation team.
– Ability to express entry to the facilitator candidates of the 2019 Junior Engineering Academy when completed one’s term.
(From the year 2019, only the Ambassadors who completed their term can be qualified to apply for the facilitators to the Junior Engineering Academy).
– An Ambassador must post at least 2(Two) reports per month in regards to the environmental issues taking place in his/her region.
– An Ambassador should check the e-mail box and Eco-generation Ambassador Forum often so as to promptly respond to Eco-generation team’s notice.
– If there is any change in the personal information such as e-mail, contact number and home address, a revised ‘Consent to Use of Personal Information’ form must be submitted to the Eco-generation team via email([email protected]) within 1(One) week.
– An Ambassador shall voluntarily plan and execute campaigns and events to raise environmental awareness and to promote TUNZA Eco-generation in their local communities.
– An Ambassador should try to leave comments on other Ambassador’s reports after carefully reading them as often as possible for active idea exchange and for encouraging each other’s efforts and campaigns.
– An Ambassador should try to join various events including Monthly Events, Essay Competition and etc. on Tunza Eco-generation website.
. How to Apply
– Visit Tunza Eco-generation Home>Our Actions>Ambassador Program>Application form (tab)
Please submit your plan on what and how you will cover your issues for
the next 6 (six) months if you become an ambassador to your country.
– We do not accept any recommendation letter from other organizations.
For More Information