Application Deadline: 20th February, 2019 (Midnight, GMT+0).
Eco-generation would like to announce a call for applications for the 22nd Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation, an environmental networking platform for children and youth around the world. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they represent.
Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors would carry the voice of the future generations at an international level. Since new visitors will gain their first impression of Tunza Eco-generation through Eco-generation Ambassadors, they are also expected to be knowledgeable on current environmental issues and on the information about Tunza Eco-generation platform as well.
– All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of Feb 17, 2019) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level
– The 21st Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors (hereinafter referred to as ‘ambassador’) shall be in the position for six (6) months from March 2019 until August 2019.
Benefits of completion
– Improvement of environmental leadership
– Enhancing promotions for one’s organization or environmental awareness programs
– Online mentoring to all Ambassador Reports
– Promotional goods for the environmental awareness campaigns to be planned and executed by an Ambassador
– Certificate to verify successful completion of the Ambassador’s duties
– Reference letters
– The 3(Three) best ambassador reports will be published on the monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter which is publicly released to the Tunza Eco-generation members.
– Recognition of the’Best Ambassador of the term’ shall be given to 1(One) Ambassador who shows the most passionate and active environmental activities as well as the participations in various events of Tunza Eco-generation. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Best Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by Eco-generation team.
– Express Entry to the facilitator candidates of the 2019 Junior Engineering Academy when completed one’s term
(From the year 2019, only the Ambassadors who completed their term can be qualified to apply for the facilitators to the Junior Engineering Academy)
– 60% of Application form + 40% of Activity Points
– Six (6) month of coverage plan should be stated based on the concrete action plans.
– Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of position even after being selected
– Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
*For detailed information on point system, please refer to the Notice [World] Guide for the Activity Point System. Eco-generation team shall strictly disqualify any candidates who have accrued the points in an unfair way.
*Examples of unfair practice in gathering activity points are as below:
– Uploading many pointless short articles with only a few lines long in a short period of time
– Dividing one article into multiple articles just to increase the number of articles
– Putting short & half-hearted comments without actually reading articles
– Secretly putting comments on old articles are regarded as cheating.
How to apply
– Visit Tunza Eco-generation Home>Our Actions>Ambassador Program>Application form (tab)
– Please submit your plan on how and what to cover your issues for 6 (six) months when you become an ambassador to your country.
– We do not accept any recommendation letter from other organizations.