Application Deadline: February 17, 2017.
Applications for Türkiye Scholarships graduate programs will start in January. Applications will be accepted from January 16, 2017 through February 17, 2017.
Applications are exclusively intended for candidates from all over the world who want to pursue master and PhD studies in Türkiye.
- Candidates are required to meet the qualifications (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS, ALES, etc.) set by the universities and departments that can be selected through the application system. Candidates who do not have the required documents will not be considered for the scholarship.
- Applications made by post or in person will not be accepted.
- Candidates who will apply for a master’s degree must be born not earlier than 01.01.1987, whereas candidates for PhD degree must be born not earlier than 01.01.1982.
- Candidates who will apply for Türkiye Scholarships must have graduated from an appropriate program with respect to the scholarship level they are applying for (e.g. have a university diploma if applying for a master program, or hold a master’s degree if applying for a PhD program), or be able to graduate at the end of the current academic year.
- Turkish citizens and those who have lost Turkish citizenship for any reason cannot apply for Türkiye Scholarships.
- Candidates cannot be currently enrolled in academic program in Türkiye at the level they will apply for.
- Candidates who have graduated or are likely to graduate from an educational institution equivalent to that of Türkiye’s in the present academic (i.e. bachelor’s degree for master’s level) can apply to Türkiye Scholarships.There is also age condition for candidates required to meet.
• For applicants applying to Undergraduate Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1996,
• For applicants applying to Master’s Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1987,
• For applicants applying to Ph.D Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1982,
• For applicants applying to Research Program: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1972,
• Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems barrier to education.
- Candidates are expected to have a required degree of academic achievement with respect to the scholarship and program level they are applying for (you may find the academic achievement grades required by scholarship programs at www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr).
- In the evaluation of applications, candidates’ compatibility with the application criteria, as well as their academic and social achievements will be considered.
- The application system will automatically display the universities and departments that candidates can choose from according to their academic background.
- Candidates will not be able to select any universities and departments other than those provided by the application system.
For More Information: