Application Deadline: September 14th 2018
The TYAN-YSN International Thematic Workshop on Cancer Research is developed as an educational and interactive workshop that includes talks on the latest technological advancements in precision medicine, drug discovery and digital technologies including the use of artificial intelligence in classification and early detection of cancer. A focus of the workshop is to discuss areas of collaborations, grant opportunities, and mentoring for the building of scientific leadership in cancer research in the region through interactive sessions.
- TYAN welcome applications from early‐to mid‐career researchers working in all disciplines of sciences that addresses the prevention, early detection, diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
- Only a small number of scientists will be selected. Thus, successful applicants must be amongst the leading young researchers in their country.
- Preference will be given to outstanding researchers who are within 5 years of obtaining their PhD or equivalent degree.
Successful applicants are expected to demonstrate one or more of the following:
- A continuing research/academic position at a research institute, institution of higher learning, or industry;
- Interest in collaborations across disciplines and sectors (e.g. industry, government, etc.);
- Demonstrated potential for outstanding scientific output;
- Demonstrated potential for leadership in research and beyond;
- Interest in translating and communicating the results of their work to impact in society
Completed application forms should be sent to [email protected] in a single email, ideally in a single PDF.
All applications must be received by 14 September 2018.
The workshop, meals and accommodation are fully sponsored by the organisers. Travel sponsorship will be made available only for participants from science-lagging countries. Please fill in the application form at:
For More Information: