Application Deadline: November 26, 2022
Transparency International Zimbabwe (TI Z) is a non- profit, non- partisan, systems-oriented local chapter of the international movement against corruption. Its broad mandate is to fight corruption and related vices through networks of integrity in line with the Global Strategy.
The first school of integrity fellowship programme was inaugurated in November 2021. This years series will be second such event, and TIZ envisions to carry the Program forward going into the future. The School of Integrity which is an anti-corruption and accountability training for future leaders in Zimbabwe. The School exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and governance.
The concept of school for integrity underlines the importance of peer-to-peer learning, involving, informing, and educating young people on the benefits of integrity, transparency, and good governance. These key facets can make a significant difference in shaping future societies. The school of integrity strategically identifies young people and young leaders from various sectors such as private and public sector as well as give preference to those from marginalised communities. This year’s school of integrity will be conducted under the theme: “Your right, your role: Building a generation of integrity”.
Call for Applications for 2022 School of Integrity Fellowship
Theme: Your right, your role: Building a generation of integrity
Date: 28 November to 2 December 2022
- Young people aged between 18-30 years
- Transparency International Zimbabwe will shortlist 25 youths from all the 10 provinces of Zimbabwe to be part of this year’s school of integrity.
- The shortlisted fellows are carefully chosen based on their leadership roles in the communities.
- Deliberate effort will be made to select female participants, persons with disabilities and those coming from marginalised communities that are usually left out in similar processes.
- A chance to meet and interact with local, regional, and international experts in a 7-day course on corruption and governance.
- Peer-to-peer learning and integrity-building environment that links theoretical and practical lessons for young people in Zimbabwe.
Venue and Travel logistics
- The Fellowship programme will be conducted in either Gweru or Nyanga ( this will be confirmed subject to availability of adequate facilities in the proposed areas). Participants drawn from the different provinces will converge in Harare and will go to the selected venue by a hired couch. Those coming from nearby areas to the venue, will find their way to the meeting venue.
- Participants will Travel to the training venue on Sunday the 27th of November 2020 and travel back on Saturday the 3rd of December 2022.
Send your CV and motivation letter stating how you and your community will benefit from the fellowship to [email protected]
For More Information: