Application Deadline: Ongoing
The Future Females Business School, powered by UK-South Africa Tech Hub is a leading tech program that offers sponsored spots to South Africa entrepreneurs with tech-based businesses to transform their ideas into businesses.
The three-month program is for female entrepreneurs with an idea or early-stage business, ready to upskill and utilise technology to bring their businesses to life.
- Are you a South African based female entrepreneur looking to develop the next big app or launch an innovative online platform?
- Are you passionate about technology and are you looking to build a business that would create a positive social impact and benefit your community?
Then this program is for you. It’s been designed to give you the clarity, vision and ability to focus and execute the right strategies, that will build your thriving tech dream business.
If you’re ready to become a successful small business owner, to get out of your own way, and to embrace not only serious profit but also the lifestyle you want to live, all with the support and guidance of experts who have done it all before – hit apply!
The UK-South Africa Tech Hub provides partial and full subsidies for successful applicants to join the Future Females Business School Tech program.
Applicant requirements are:
- Applicants must be based in South Africa
- The business must utilise technology (i.e. your business is app based or an online platform)
- The business must impact respective communities/industries
Please make sure you meet all of the above requirements before applying. The application is a text-based survey submission. If part.1 of your application is successful, you will be contacted by our team for pt.2 of the applications which is an interview with one of our business school coaches.
This three month program gives you the exact roadmap and support you need to confidently take action to build your business. We cover everything from your purpose & brand, your marketing and sales plan, your finances, and how to create the lifestyle you want to have as an entrepreneur. It’s not only business, branding and budgeting, but also mindset, motivation & inspiration.MONTH 1: BUILD
- Get clear on your purpose and vision
- Uncover your high-value customers
- Document a profitable business plan
- Build an irresistible & unique brand
- Create a high-converting website
MONTH 2: SELL
- Grow your email list
- Create valuable, engaging content
- Build your social influence
- Sell with confidence
- Increase sales & profits
MONTH 3: SET UP FOR SCALE
- Become more productive
- Make smarter business decisions
- Maximise your tools & systems
- Scale your business
- Plan for your future
The UK-South Africa Tech Hub forms part of the International Tech Hub network delivered by DCMS (Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport), under a UK government initiative designed to promote digital inclusion and inclusive growth of the digital ecosystems in partner countries. Alongside South Africa, there are hubs in Nigeria, Kenya, India, Indonesia and Brazil.
The International Tech Hubs are expert teams which work to stimulate local digital economies, build high-end digital skills, and forge innovation partnerships between local tech sectors and international businesses. Through the Hubs’ activities, entrepreneurs and founders, acquire the skills, resource and support needed to turbocharge their entrepreneurial journey.
For More Information: