Application Deadline: May 31st, 2022
This award recognizes African female agripreneurs who have excelled in agricultural value chains and have demonstrated remarkable innovation in their business by having an impact on food security, climate resilience and women and youth empowerment.
WAYA recognizes established and emerging women and agripreneurs in three distinct categories:
- Young Female Agripreneur (Rising Star)
- Outstanding Value-Adding Enterprise
- Female Agriculture Technology Innovator
These three female agripreneurs will each receive a $20,000 cash prize.
- Must be operating in agriculture/agribusiness value chains
- Have an innovative product/service
- Must be a national from one of the 54 African countries
- Have a strong digital footprint and be a VALUE4HER member
- Should be a remarkable community leader actively amplifying the voice of women
For More Information: