Application Deadline: Varying by Institutions
- Nationality and country of residence
- Professional situation
The candidate should have relevant professional experience and a support letter confirming (re)integration in a professional context where the acquired knowledge and skills will be immediately applicable.
- The Flemish institute is responsible for the payments to the scholarship holders, for their reception,housing and general guidance. Therefore, the management of these scholarships generate coordination costs, which are covered within the scholarship agreement with the university or university college at a rate of maximum 10% of the total scholarship expenses.
- Associatie Universiteit-Hogescholen Limburg (AUHL) / Limburg University Association: 6 June 2017
- Universitaire Associatie Brussel (UAB) / University Association Brussels: 16 June 2017
- Associatie KU Leuven (AKUL) / Association KU Leuven: 12 June 2017
- Associatie Universiteit en Hogescholen Antwerpen (AUHA) / Antwerp University Association: 6 June 2017
- Associatie Universiteit Gent (AUG) / Association Ghent University: 15 June 2017
How to Apply
How to Apply: The application file has to be submitted via data.vliruos.be and consists of the following components: Online modules to be filled in by the applicant. Please go to data.vliruos.be, register and fill in the indicated fields. Attachments to be uploaded by the applicant (mandatory formats are underlined)
- Annex 1: The present application form to be filled in by the applicant and which cannot exceed 14 pages (Front Arial, size 9). Proposals exceeding the indicated maximum pages will not be accepted.
- Annex 2: Budget proposal.
- Detailed programme (max. 4 pages).
- Short (max. 2 pages) CV per key person.
- Written confirmation budget holder (if not the same person as the applicant promoter)
- Evaluation former edition(s)
- Annex 3: ICOS checklist, to be filled in by the ICOS
The table below provides an overview of all crucial information:
|Budget:||Selection for one or two years (2018 and/or 2019):
|Duration:||Calendar years 2018 and/or 2019
Min. 14 days and max. 3 months per year, course days and social activities included but travel days excluded.
For visa purposes, the total stay in Belgium (and in Schengen zone in general) of the (scholarship) participants cannot exceed 90 days.
|Eligibility:||Professors / researchers / lecturers at a Flemish university or university college
|Countries:||An ITP can only be organized in Belgium|
|Launch of the call:||16 March 2017|
|Deadline submission project proposals at level of the Flemish universities and university colleges (ICOS of the university association):||Depending on the university association (between 5 June and 16 June 2017)|
||Eligible applicant > ICOS > VLIR-UOS|
|Deadline sending proposals by ICOS of the university association to VLIR-UOS
||1 July 2017|
|Selection:||First half of September 2017|
||between 1 January 2018 and 31 December 2018 and 1 January 2019 and 31 December 2019|
For More Information :