Application Deadline: June 30th 2016
The WECREATE Challenge business model competition is for women owned, women co-founded businesses and women led businesses only and is open to any type of business idea. Women entrepreneurs who compete are rewarded for tuning their idea into a viable business, going to market quickly, building a team, modifying their business model, and they learning what drives customers and revenue. The WECREATE Challenge just may be the motivation you need to make your dream a reality!
Women entrepreneurs who compete in the WECREATE Challenge are rewarded for turning their idea into a viable business, going to market quickly, testing assumptions, and modifying their business model as they learn what drives customers and revenue. Entrepreneurs who enter the WECREATE Challenge do not have to be experts at creating polished documents or accounting wizards. Instead what they lack in experience, they make up for in passion and dedication to achieve their dream.
Are You a woman Looking to launch a Business?
- An Opportunity to receive business coaching.
- Increase exposure of your business.
- Make a huge economic impact in Nairobi
- Learn how to take your business to a national level!
- Learn and understand the keys to a success business model.
- Become part of Nairobi’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Entrepreneurs and startup teams that submit their business model into WECREATE Challenge will be eligible for invitation to an exclusive Extreme Build-A-Business Weekend on July 15th and 16th led by WECREATE co-founder and StartUp Cup founder, Sean Griffin.
Stand a Chance to win Cash Money:
- First Prize: Kshs 250,000
- Second Prize: Kshs 100,000
- Third Prize: Kshs 50,000
For More Information: