Application Deadline: August 31st 2015
Company: Beiersdorf AG
Location: Germany / Hamburg
Reference Code: DE_15_0505
Employment Fraction: Full Time
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: 2016
Internship Duration: 3 Months
Would you like to gain valuable experience with international brands like NIVEA, Eucerin, and Hansaplast? During a two-day event you will get to know Beiersdorf while qualifying for an international internship in Marketing/Sales, Finance/Controlling, Supply Chain Management.
Beiersdorf is searching for top international students for internships at Beiersdorf subsidiaries around the world through the International Internship Challenge, which is being held on October 05-06, 2015.
Experience Beiersdorf and its family of brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. During your two-day visit to the Beiersdorf corporate headquarters in Hamburg you will discover how innovative skin care products are made and gain insight into Marketing, Finance, R&D and Supply Chain of global player.
You will have the opportunity to meet Beiersdorf staff members from various departments and to collaborate with other attendees on a case study within your focus field.
- You are enrolled in a college/university economics program or already hold a bachelor’s degree and are starting your master’s degree.
- You have a clear focus on one of the following areas: Marketing/Sales, Finance/Controlling, Supply Chain Management.
- During your planned internship period you will be properly enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s program, or having completed your bachelor’s degree be preparing for master’s study (the internship must be completed within the gap year).
- You have experience in the working world through multiple prior relevant internships.
- You are internationally oriented, fascinated by global issues, and unafraid to leave the beaten track.
- You have strong teamwork and communication skills, and are able to work independently with a high level of dedication.
- You have excellent analytical skills, which you are well-prepared to demonstrate.
- You have no trouble with the English language.
- An array of selection exercises will be conducted in which you can profile your abilities – the four top performers in these exercises will receive a fully-funded international internship (incl. salary, travel & housing reimbursement) at one of its 150 subsidiaries worldwide.
For More Information: