Application Deadline: August 31st 2015
Applications are now open for the WIMBIZ 2015 Impact Investment Competition!
Theme: Women in Technology. Women In Management, Business & Public Service (WIMBIZ) is a Nigerian non-profit organization working to elevate the profile of local business women since 2002
This competition is open to female owned and female managed start-up businesses in the technology industry.
The 2015 competition will equip 3 female owned startup businesses in the technology industry with the necessary support to ensure their success and sustainability.
For a business to participate, it must:
- Have clearly defined goals and objectives
- Be sustainable and profitable
- Impact society
- Be in the start-up phase and should not be more than 12 months old (new businesses are welcome to apply)
- Be a technological start-up
Who Can Apply?
- To apply for this award:
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- You must be a woman between the ages of 21-30
- Your business must be situated in Nigeria and should have a sustainability component for Nigeria
- The value of your request should not exceed 300,000NGN
- The business must be in the start-up phase and should not be more than 12 months old
- The owner must demonstrate commitment and interest in the business
- 1,000,000 NGN will be awarded to the top 3 businesses.
- The top 10 applicants will be granted scholarships to attend the Annual Conference
- Awards will be presented to the winners during the closing ceremony of the Annual Conference
- The winners will be assigned mentors on the platform of the WIMBIZ mentoring program
For More Information: