Application Deadline: July 9, 2023
Cohort starting September – October 2023, 6 months
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business, and other leaders of society to build coalitions, projects and initiatives – digitally and physically – to address industry, regional and systemic issues.
Through the Early Career Programme, WEF welcomes young professionals with a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, skills, and experiences. We will welcome applicants interested to engage with Forum’s Constituents, contribute to building expert knowledge and support organizational strategic operations.
List of teams hiring and opportunities for this skill group category:
- Business and Governmental Affairs (MENA, LATAM, EU, Swiss Public Affairs)
- Business Services (Events, Industry, Regions)
- Industry teams (Digital Technologies, Urban Transformation, Cybersecurity, Energy)
- Nature and Climate
- Forum Communities (Schwab Foundations, Global Shapers, Global Collaboration Village)
- Communications and Media
Important application guidance
The positions WEF offer are best suited to recent graduates of a course of study, preferably at master’s level, and with at least one previous professional experience.
Please review below opportunities and apply online by July 9, 2023
What we expect from applicants:
- A detailed and updated resume;
- Your cover letter with an indication of which role you wish to be considered for and why.
Conditions and benefits of the Early Careers Programme
- Full-time onsite employment contract of 6 months with the World Economic Forum Geneva office
- We will accommodate start dates between September 1st to October 15th 2023
- Monthly gross compensation of CHF 4’400.- (salary: CHF 4’050- plus health benefits: CHF 350-)
- All required technological equipment (laptop and mobile phone) and accesses
- Minimal travel support
- Early Career Programme – Business and Government Engagement
- Early Career Programme – Business Services
- Early Career Programme – Community Engagement
- Early Career Programme – Content and Knowledge Management
- Early Career Programme – Content and Knowledge Management – Mumbai
- Early Career Programme – Data and Analytics
- Early Career Programme – Event Management
For More Information: