Application Deadline: July 3rd 2015
Internship Period : Sept 1-Dec 11, 2015
The World Youth Alliance Internship Program provides opportunities for young people who are inspired by the ideas and work of the World Youth Alliance (WYA) to gain professional skills working on WYA’s projects and a substantive learning experience on WYA’s core ideas.
Projects are designed to enhance each student’s specific academic background and interests. Interns receive mentorship and training from WYA staff members.
The internship program is open to university students, recent graduates, and youngprofessionals. Ideal candidates possess a strong passion for the defense of human dignity.
WYA seek committed members with strong communication abilities and organizational skills.
Interns must also be able to motivate and inspire others
- Ideal candidates possess a strong desire to protect and promote human dignity while making a positive impact on society.
- Candidates must be proactive, self-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, and humble individuals with a willingness to learn.
Undergo WYA’s Certified Training Program (CTP) and learn about human rights philosophy and the dignity of the person.
b) Project Management
Work on projects suited to your interests and strengths under the supervision of WYA staff.
c) Network Building
Attend different events and meet new contacts as you represent WYA in various occasions.
- You will receive a confirmation receipt via email within one week of the internship application deadline.
- Incomplete application forms will not be processed. Selected applicants will be asked to interview.
- Please send your application to [email protected]
For More Information: