Application Deadline: Sunday 20th of March, 2016 at 7pm.
Are you a budding entrepreneur with a plan to grow your business but needs to develop the right skills to achieve this?
Applications are now been accepted for the Second Edition of the Young Business Leaders of Nigeria Budding entrepreneurs Program.
Apply for the six week Budding Entrepreneurs program, by registering and key into a world of opportunities accessible to young entrepreneurs.
The six week program is specially designed to fully assist budding entrepreneurs with specific training in leadership, entrepreneurship, business skills and many others. Applicants would be chosen from different parts of the country and accommodated in Lagos throughout the duration of the programme.
The Young Business Leaders of Nigeria is a coalition of young business leaders in Nigeria established to reduce unemployment in Nigeria by 25% by the year 2020.
- Applicant must not be younger than 18 or older than 35 as at 31st January, 2016.
- Applicant must be able to write and speak english.
- Applicant must have a track record of past achievement in their communities.
- Applicant must have a start-up that should have been in existence for a minimum of ONE year and NOT older than THREE years.
- Applicant must exude passion, personal drive and initiative.
- Due to the physically demanding program schedule, expectant or nursing mothers are not eligible to apply.
- Applicant must be religion tolerant and non-discriminatory in approach or relations.
- Applicant must be prepared and ready to devote an uninterrupted time of 6weeks to the BE Programme. In the event an applicant has to take an interrupted leave of absence, this will lead to automatic dismissal. Exceptions due to emergency cases will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian national with a birth certificate, valid national ID card, driver’s license, international passport or voter’s card to prove.
- Applicants must not be past or current beneficiaries of grants or seed fund awards from similar programmes.
- Applicants should not be actively in formal education or in session/semester.
Apply Now for the Young Business Leaders of Nigeria (YBLN) Budding Entrepreneurs Programme 2016
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Young Business Leaders of Nigeria (YBLN) Budding Entrepreneurs Programme 2016