Application Deadline: November 5, 2022
Through the 9-Months YoungEd Africa Fellowship Programme, YoungEd provides scholarships, capacity building funding and community support, to foster professional development within various career tracks in the Education sector.
- Fellow participates chosen academic or professional development courses.
- Engages actively in the YoungEd Fellow Community (round table discussions, webinars, etc)
- Provides quarterly feedback and progress reports to inform continued support structure.
- Fellow graduates from the YoungEd Africa Fellowship Program and earns a YoungEd Fellowship Certificate, if eligible.
- Gives back via mentorship, volunteering, active contribution to the growing YoungEd Fellow Community and other YoungEd Africa Initiatives.
- Selected candidates provide verification documents to facilitate processing their Awards.
- YoungEd Africa Team conducts final verification of selected candidates.
- Award letters are sent to selected candidates who have been successfully verified.
- Tuition fees for YoungEd Scholars are paid directly to their institution.
- YoungEd Professionals get funds quarterly, via the YoungEd Virtual Wallets.
- No cash disbursements are made to personal accounts.
For More Information: