Deadline for applications : 5th November 2014– 23:59 pm (GMT+1)
The 10th AFRICA- EUROPE Training Course for Youth Organisations to be held between 25 January and 1 February 2015 Nairobi, Kenya In the framework of the 6 th African University on Youth and Development.
- Should be a key multiplier playing an active role within a youth organisation, network or service at national or regional level, and plan to continue this work in the near future;
- Seeking gender balance;
- Diverse social and geographical background (including disadvantaged and minority groups);
- Aged between 18 and 30;
- Have already some qualification or experience in terms of international youth work;
- Be committed to attend the full duration of the course and be supported by a youth organisation or service;
- Be able to present the context of their work, their way of tackling problems, the challenges they meet;
- Be able to work and communicate in English/French.
- The North-South Centre will do its best to issue a pre-paid ticket.
- In exceptional cases, participants might advance the booking of the international flight and reimbursement will be done fully or in an agreed amount.
- Please do not proceed with any booking until confirmation of selection and agreement regarding travel arrangements.
- Transfers from and to the airport in Nairobi will be assured by organisers.
- It is expected that participants/background organisation support the expenses related with local transport in the home country, as well as visa and necessary vaccination costs.
- Please look for information regarding health and visa needs that you might have to attend the activity
- The board and lodging for the full duration of the training course is covered by the North- South Centre (accommodation and meals). Participants will be accommodated in double/triple rooms.
- There is no participation fee for this training course.
- All candidates fulfilling the criteria and wanting to participate should send the enclosed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 5th of November 23.59 pm (GMT+1) 2014.
- A recommendation letter from the organisation clearly stating the added value and possible follow-up of the participation of the applicant in the training course should be sent (scan version) in the same email of the application form.
- This letter should be signed and stamped.
- The application form and recommendation letter are necessary to consider the application eligible.
- All applicants should receive a confirmation email of reception of documents within 5 working days after the submission of the application. If you do not receive this confirmation, please contact us.
- The selection results will be announced by 24th November 2014.
For More Information: