Application deadline: 30 April 2014.
The FUNDACION BOTIN assigns € 220.000 Euros to Visual Arts Grants for study, research and the undertaking of individual projects in the sphere of (non-theoretical) artistic work. Artists may be any nationality.
The scholarships are available to people of any nationality, although candidates must be between 23 and 40 years old except for research scholarships.
The period covered by the grants will be 9 months. Grants involving relocation can be extended for a second period, depending on the outcome of a further application made before the closing date of the annual edition of the grants.
- Not involving a change of residence: 16.000 €.
- Involving relocation in a country other than your current residence: 24.000 €.
- The aforementioned amounts include trips, accommodation, maintenance, studio rentals, etc.
- These amounts will be incremented to include medical insurance (only if involves change of the residency place) and, in cases of study, the registration fees of the chosen Education Centre, pending approval, will be covered by the Fundación Botín.
- These grants are subjected to applicable taxes in Spain.
- Payment procedures: 45% at the beginning of duration, 25% in the two following trimesters and 5% on receipt of the final report.
- Applicants for study grants must be between 23 and 40 years old. There is no age limit for the research or individual projects grants.
- After being awarded, the grants shall be effective for the stipulated period and without interruption. Grants must be initiated before the end of 2014.
- The grant would will be definitely assigned when a written confirmation by the applicant is received at the Fundación.
For More Information: