University Fellowships to develop Southern Africa’s future responsible entrepreneurs
The Allan Gray Foundation offers the exceptional Allan Gray Fellowship to Southern Africa’s pioneering bright young students. This initiative aims to develop students, known as Allan Gray Candidate Fellows, into Southern Africa’s future high impact responsible entrepreneurs.
Every year, the Foundation selects the best and most ambitious Grade 12 and first year university students from Southern Africa, Namibia, Botswana and Swaziland to join its vibrant community of Allan Gray Candidate Fellows.
- Citizenship of South Africa
- Belief in the future of your country
What it covers:
- The Allan Gray Fellowship consists of an Entrepreneurial and Personal Development Programme, as part of a full undergraduate university scholarship.
- The Fellowship Programme runs throughout the year, alongside tertiary studies and includes seminars, guest speakers, experiential learning activities and project based deliverables.
- The Fellowship also includes Mentoring both from individually assigned Foundation employed staff and a Mentor with specific industry experience, that will assist the Candidate Fellow in their development.
- The Candidate Fellow’s university studies are covered by a full undergraduate scholarship that includes tuition, university residence and a book allowance as well as a monthly stipend. This support is to ensure that the Candidate Fellow is able to purely focus on their academics and entrepreneurial development.
For More Information: