Application Deadline : 31 March 2014
Türkiye Scholarships Postgraduate Programmes are full government funded programmes for successful international students from all over the world for postgraduate studies in Turkey.
Türkiye Scholarships include both scholarship and university placement at the same time. Applicants will be placed in a university and programme among their preferences specified in the online application form.
Eligibility for Postgraduate Programmes
To be eligible for postgraduate programmes, applicants must;
- be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply)
- not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying.
- be a bachelor’s or master’s degree holder by 30th of July 2014 at the latest
- be under the age of 30 for master’s programmes (no earlier than 01.01.1984)
- be under the age of 35 for doctorate programmes (no earlier than 01.01.1979)
- have at least 75 % cumulative grade point average or diploma grade over their maximum graduation grade or have at least 75 % success in any accepted national or international graduate admissions test.
- be in good health
The Scholarship Covers…
- Monthly stipend (app. 375 USD for master’s, 500 USD for doctorate)
- Full tuition fee
- Free 1-year Turkish language course
- Free state-run dormitory accommodation
- Round-trip air ticket
- Health insurance
For More Information: