Application Deadline: 15 April 2015
A partial fellowship of 10,000 euros for both years of the study. Eligible candidates are students who have been admitted to the Wageningen University MSc Food Technology and to the specialisation European Master in Food Studies in this MSc. The Fellowship intends to support students in overcoming the financial barriers of studying in The Netherlands.
- Relevant BSc (Food Science, Food Technology, Biotechnology, Nutrition, Chemical Technology or similar);
- GPA > 75% of maximum scale;
- English level TOEFL 550, IELTS 6.0 or equivalent;
- Admitted to the MSc Food Technology at Wageningen University as well as to the European Masters programme;
- Below the age of 30 when starting the European Masters programme;
- Not be awarded to students who already have obtained a fellowship for the duration of the study programme or can raise funding from any other source.
- Candidates are obliged to demonstrate that they have not obtained other fellowships and cannot raise funding independently.
- Nationality / citizenship from outside the European Union and European Economic Space, Surinam and the Netherlands Antilles, not having a permanent residence permit in any of the above regions.
- Annually three fellowships of 10,000 Euro each are available for students entering the European Master in Food Studies programme.
- Fellowships will be paid annually at the beginning of the academic year; directly to the Wageningen University where the student is registered.
Grant award period:
- Fellowships will be awarded for two years (one edition), with an evaluation after the Massy, France stay during the first year.
15 april, Upon receipt of confirmation of admittance to the European Master in Food Studiesprogramme candidates can submit their fellowship application by e-mail to the programme coordinator.
For More Information: