Application Deadline: July 28 2014
The German Marshall Fund of the United States and the OCP Policy Center are organizing the 2014 Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program, a unique opportunity for rising leaders, taking place October 22-26, 2014, at the Palmeraie Hotels and Resorts in Marrakesh, Morocco. The program will precede and include The Atlantic Dialogues 2014.
The Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program combines leadership development training, working sessions, and conversations with prominent thinkers. The emerging leaders are then invited to participate in the Atlantic Dialogues conference.
The Atlantic Dialogues is a platform where emerging leaders from the world of politics, business, and ideas engage with senior policymakers and business and media representatives. By encouraging a lively and informal exchange of views between rising leaders and today’s decision-makers, the conference offers a strategic perspective on policy questions affecting the Atlantic Basin.
The 2014 Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program will take place October 22-26, 2014 at the Palmeraie Hotels and Resorts in Marrakesh, Morocco. The program will precede and include The Atlantic Dialogues 2014. This call for applications is open to emerging leaders between the ages of 23 and 35, from around the Atlantic Basin and Asia.
Launched in 2012, The Atlantic Dialogues is emerging as a leading annual forum for decision-makers to discuss global issues and partnerships, with an emphasis on the Southern Atlantic and transatlantic relations beyond North-North lines.
This high-level gathering is a unique opportunity for leaders from the four continents of the Atlantic to debate the changing dynamics across the wider basin and help shape the transatlantic agenda.
- The 2014 Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program will bring together 50 rising leaders from around the Atlantic Basin. Over the two days of the program, sessions combine creative thinking, professional leadership training, and peer-to-peer learning.
- The emerging leaders will then be invited to participate in The Atlantic Dialogues conference. The 2014 Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program will conclude with a debrief on October 26, 2014.
- Open to emerging leaders between the ages of 23 and 35, with a good command of English,
- who demonstrate leadership potential in their sector,
- are dedicated to strengthening ties across the Atlantic, and
- engage with and have an impact on the regional, transatlantic, and global agenda.
- For selected applicants, the organizers will be pleased to cover hotel, meals, and local travel during the event. We also have limited funds available for travel assistance for participants.
Applicants should send their current resume and/or CV and a personal statement of no more than 500 words explaining the reasons for their application and how they will contribute to and benefit from the Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program.
GMF and the OCP Policy Center will accept applications on a rolling basis until July 28, 2014. Given the limited number of slots, early application is strongly encouraged.
If you have any additional questions please email Madeleine Goerg at [email protected]
For More Information: