Application Deadline: February 28 2014
The German Bundestag invites highly motivated Arab graduates to take part in a scholarship programme in Berlin in autumn 2014
In 2014, the German Bundestag is once again offering a scholarship programme for talented young Arab people who are interested in politics and keen to play an active role in promoting core democratic values in their home countries.
The German Bundestag is offering you the opportunity to gain first-hand experience of the German parliamentary system and political decision-making processes during an intensive four-week programme at the German Bundestag.
- Citizenship of an Arab country
- Under the age of 35 at the start of the scholarship
- University degree
- Very good knowledge of German
- An interest in politics, and social/political commitment
- Participants will receive a monthly scholarship of 450 euros.
- The Bundestag will also cover the costs of health, accident and personal liability insurance.
- In addition, accommodation in an apartment complex will be provided free of charge, and
- The costs of travel to and from Berlin covered.
For More Information:
E-Mail: [email protected]