Application Deadline: April 16 2014
One Media is looking for images that illustrate how media can be a powerful force for good.
How to enter
- Each entrant may enter up to 2 photographs, which must be submitted in a digital format (JPEG/ GIF/ PNG). We also accept mobile photography entries.
- A minimum resolution of 300 DPI is required and file size should not exceed 4 MB per photo. Captions (maximum 2 sentences) are essential and must be included to give context to the photograph.
- Send your photograph(s) along with caption, your name, contact number and a short biography (under 100 words) to[email protected]k with the subject line ‘Photo Competition’.
- A confirmation receipt of every photo will be sent via email.
Photo submissions should be unpublished and taken in the developing world in the last year.
Photos will be judged on the following criteria:
- Impact – compelling subject matter, interpretation of the subject and caption
- Originality and creativity – Composition and style
- Technical skills – focus, colour, use of light
- Two tickets to the One World Media Awards in London on 6th May (rrp: £100/each) – attended by journalists, filmmakers, NGO professionals and educators interested in international issues – your photo displayed at the awards ceremony and published on our website and newsletter.
- 2 runners-up will win publication of their photo on the One World Media website.
For more Information: