Application Deadline: 3rd February 2014
A paid traineeship of 5 months with the European Commission (or some executive bodies and agencies of the European Institutions like, for instance, the European External Action Service or Executive Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation), starting on either 1st March or 1st October.
You will receive a monthly grant of some €1,000 and reimbursement of travel expenses. Accident and health insurance can also be provided.
Every year, there are about 1.400 places available.
If you are one of the selected candidates you get hands-on experience in the international and multicultural environment. This can be an important enrichment for your further career.
Who can apply?
- degree of at least 3 years of study (minimum a bachelor),
- very good knowledge of English or French or German.
- very good knowledge of a second EU official language (required for nationals of EU countries).
What’s the work like?
Trainees work all over the European Commission. The content of the job largely depends on the service you are assigned to. You may work in the field of competition law, human resources, environmental policy … Your daily work will mainly consist of:
- attending and organising meetings, working groups, forums, public hearings,
- researching and compiling documentation, reports, consultations; answering queries,
- running projects.
€1,000 and reimbursement of travel expenses. Accident and health insurance can also be provided.
For More Information: