Goals and Objectives
1. Support students through the process of navigating through career choices as they transition from high school to tertiary institutions
2. Offer students valuable work-place exposure and hands-on experience with leading organizations, required to help them better understand the various career pathways and opportunities available to them.
3. Provide students with an opportunity to interact, learn and work with professionals who would provide them with career information they may not be exposed to at school
Duration: 5 Days
Venue: Corporate organizations located in Lagos (Selected participants will be notified of their placements)
Cost: Free (Program sponsored by SAP Nigeria)
About AYECI Africa
AYECI Africa is a nonprofit organization committed to facilitating interventions that expands access to educational & employment opportunities for young people.
SAP is a multinational software corporation headquartered in Germany, with locations in more than 130 countries including Nigeria. SAP is one of the world’s leading provider in enterprise software that not only develops innovations that helps businesses of all sizes run better, but also constantly seeking to support high performing talents who are passionate about pursuing a career in the IT industry.
All prospective participants must:
1. Be a fresh school leaver, preferably from a public school
2. Have completed SSCE not earlier than 2012
3. Have an academically outstanding result (atleast 3 distinctions)
4.Have a strong interest in building a career in IT (optional)
How to apply
Like Ayeci Africa on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AYECIAfrica
Follow Ayeci Africa on twitter, www.twitter.com/AYECIAfrica or @AYECIAfrica and tweet the hastag #SAPCMP2014
Send your statement of result and contact details to: [email protected]
For questions or concerns, please contact Ayeci Africa on Twitter -> @AYECIAfrica or call 08029970423