Application Deadline: March 14 2014
The TaiwanICDF is seeking applications for international students to apply for the Higher Education Scholarship Program for International students to study in Taiwan, and has developed undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. programs in cooperation with renowned partner universities in Taiwan.
Applicants applying for a TaiwanICDF scholarship must meet both the general eligibility criteria and be a national of a country on theList of Countries Eligible for TaiwanICDF Scholarship. Applicants must also meet the Regulations Governing Visiting, Resident, and Permanent Residency of Aliens set by ROC(Taiwan) National Immigration Agency.
The TaiwanICDF provides each scholarship recipient with a
- full scholarship, including
- return airfare,
- tuition and credit fees,
- textbook costs and
- a monthly allowance.
Applicants should submit the documents listed below to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate (General)/ Representative Office/ Taiwan Technical Mission or project representative in their country. Applicants must ensure that they submit accurate and complete documentation; failure to do so will result in the application not being processed.
- A completed application form (completed online, printed out and signed)
- A photocopy of applicant’s passport or other document showing proof of nationality.
- A photocopy of applicant’s highest-level diploma and academic transcripts.
- A photocopy of applicant’s English proficiency certificate.
- A TaiwanICDF Medical Report(including an HIV test)dated within the the past three months.
- Two letters of reference.
- Any other documents specifically requested by an ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate (General)/ Representative Office/ Taiwan Technical Mission or project representative.
For More Information: