Nomination: Closes: January 26 2014
There are many fantastic blogs on the Internet, and the Weblog Awards are here to honor them. Place your votes, and prepare to be amazed by the top blogs of the year.
- Any pages with dated entries that existed at some point during the year 2013 are eligible.
- Only one nomination ballot and one finalist ballot may be submitted per person.
- E-mail addresses are required to vote. You must use your own address and confirm the verification e-mail.
- If you verify a second ballot, your first one will be replaced.
- In the nomination phase:
- URLs are required.
- Your ballot must contain at least three unique nominees.
- Weblogs may be nominated for multiple categories.
- Nominees must suit the category they are placed in.
- Weblogs may win a category over multiple years a maximum of three times.
- Nominations open – Wednesday, January 1
- Nominations close – Sunday, January 26
- 200 randomly selected voters receive an invitation to choose the finalists from a list of the most-nominated weblogs in ten random categories – Sunday, February 2
- Finalist voting closes. The five (or six for Weblog of the Year) weblogs with the most votes become finalists – Sunday, February 16
- Finalists are announced and voting reopens to all to choose the winners – Saturday, March 1
- Voting closes – Sunday, March 23
- Winners are announced and the Weblog of the Year receives a prize of 2,014 US cents (US$20.14) – Monday, March 31
For More Information: