Application Deadline: October 1st 2014
What: The 3rd Youth Forum by EYP Armenia (Forum to Empower Emerging Leaders – FEEL)
When: 14-18th November, 2014
Where: Texas Austin University in Yerevan
The 3rd Youth Forum by EYP Armenia (Forum to Empower Emerging Leaders – FEEL) on “Activate Youth for Sustainability: obtaining and rebuilding” (AYSOR) will take place on 14-18th November, 2014 in Yerevan, Armenia. Around 150 delegates from more than 30 countries of Europe, Asia, Africa and Americas will come together for this five-day program to discuss the specified topic in the respective committees, supplemented by the amazing cultural programme.
The 5-day event will be hosted by Agribusiness Center run by the Texas Austin University in Yerevan which is considered to be one of the best and well-equipped universities in Yerevan. In the scope of the International Forum, the delegation will also be chosen based on the Independent Jury’s assessment and the voting of the 150 delegates to represent Armenia at the International Forum of European Youth Parliament in Amsterdam, the Netherlands 9th April – 17th April. International Forums of the European Youth Parliament are held 3 times a year and involve more than 300 delegates, 41 countries, high officials from the EU commission, European Parliament, Council of Europe, etc.
The Forum is open to Armenian and international delegates from 30 countries of Europe, Asia, Africa and America.
Participation fee for international delegates covering accommodation in the Guest House is €40; without accommodation: €5. International delegates should take care of their own travel costs to and from Yerevan.
Why to apply?
– Meet 150 participants from 30 countries of Europe, Asia, Africa and Americas;
– Discover Armenia, 1st country to adopt Christianity;
– Get, besides the certificate, EYP Citizenship developed by EYP Armenia Team;
– Be part of the General Assembly hosted in 20-storey building, with amazing view to biblical mountain of Ararat;
– Debate on daring and urgent topics not only with Europeans;
– Travel reimbursement will be given to the international delegates who are recognized the best through the Forum based on the jury evaluation;
Online application Form for International Delegates (Deadline: October 1st, 23:59 CET).
For More Information: