Application Deadline: January 26, 2014.
Global Health Corps provides opportunities for young professionals from diverse backgrounds to work on the frontlines of the fight for global health equity.
All Global Health Corps fellows are motivated, intelligent, and believe health is a human right. They come from diverse backgrounds, and vary in educational experience, professional expertise, and personal story.
Fellows have meaningful impact on their Placement Organization during the fellowship year, while developing leadership skills and relationships within a supportive community that will prepare them for deepened impact on global health over the course of their careers.
Fellows come from a wide range of educational and professional backgrounds, as each individual fellowship position requires different specific skills.
To be selected as a Global Health Corps fellow, you must:
- Be 30 or under at the start of the fellowship
- Have an undergraduate university degree by July 2014
- Be proficient in English
- GHC fellows are provided with living stipends, housing, health insurance, work expenses, and all travel required for fellowship participation.
- Fellows are also eligible to receive up to $600 in professional development funds. In addition to covering these expenses, all fellows receive a completion award of $1500 at the end of the fellowship.
- January 26, 2014: Applications close at 11:59pm EST
- February – March 2014: Each application is reviewed by at least two readers
- March 2014: up to 10 semi-finalists are selected for each fellowship position. All candidates are notified of their application status by email
- March 2014: All semi-finalists are interviewed by Global Health Corps and 3-5 finalists per position are selected
- March 2014-April 2014: All finalists are interviewed by the placement organizations
- April-May 2014: Fellowship offers extended
For More Information:
Email: [email protected]